RE: Annotea JavaScript client for IE

From: Manos Batsis <m.batsis@bsnet.gr>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 11:21:32 +0300
To: "Claus Augusti" <caugusti@formatvorlage.de>
Cc: <www-annotation@w3.org>

Apologies for the possibly naive question, but I am still too busy to
study the annotea systems in depth so...
In the hypothetical situation of using browser sniffing and providing
the relative code (in IE's case, yours) will there be any problems on
different browsers annotating the same documents?
Finally, are you planning on distributing your code under a license?

Kindest regards,

Manos