Re: Annotea Examples?

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 09:49:33 -0400
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>, Manos Batsis <m.batsis@bsnet.gr>
Cc: <www-annotation@w3.org>
At 09:31 AM 5/10/2001 -0400, Dan Brickley wrote:
>On Thu, 10 May 2001, Art Barstow wrote:
>> On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 10:57:29AM +0300, Manos Batsis wrote:
>> >
>> >  Apologies for asking such a simple question but can anyone give *any*
>> > annotea example url (or files), formal or not (pretty please :-)

There are some examples in Appendix A of our WWW10 paper:
http://www.w3.org/2001/Annotea/Papers/www10/annotea-www10

>> If you are looking for RDF that encapsulates an annotation, see:
>>
>>  http://annotest.w3.org/annotations?explain=false

yes, that gives Eric Prud'hommeaux's interactive interface
for querying our RDF database.,  If you scroll to the bottom
of the form and enter, e.g. "http://www.w3.org/" in the
"uris to check for annotations" field and select the
"query RDF DB" button you will see the then-current list
of annotations of the W3C home page known to annotest.w3.org.

So, for example, I see right now the annotation
http://annotest.w3.org/annotations/annotation/983924086.577258
which, if you request with accept: text/html you'll see quoted and
wrapped in some HTML markup but if you request with
accept: application/rdf or accept: application/xml you will
see in bare RDF/XML form.

>... Would it be possible to have some of the
>Annotea data exposed on non-passworded URLs so we can point other RDF
>query apps at it?

sure.  I just copied the annotation data named above into
http://www.w3.org/2001/Annotea/examples/www.w3.org.rdf