RE: Use of Annotea with non-XHTML HTML

From: Manos Batsis <m.batsis@bsnet.gr>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 11:13:29 +0300
To: <www-annotation@w3.org>

You will probably be ok as long as you use well formed markup, no matter
the doctype. Also this will not be a problem with any target browsers,
since they will just ignore unrecognised tags.

BTW, can anyone provide me with some real Annotation examples viewable
with amaya (or not) ?

Kindest regards,

Manos