what to do with dc:creator in Annotea?

From: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 15:16:53 -0400
To: www-annotation@w3.org
If users select that they want to show e-mail address when they annotate
something it works fine, but when they select Family and Given name it is
currently shown as some mysterious address like X021796.

This is probably because we collect the names separately to a structure,
but (if I understand it correctly) dc:creator is just a string of the two
names:
http://dublincore.org/documents/2000/07/16/usageguide/sectc.shtml#creator

I'm not sure where this needs to be corrected. Could we have more structure
in dc:creator so that the applications could use it too or just ask the
server to put the two names together to a string?

How are other people using this?

Marja