Re: Annotea Features and EARL

From: Art Barstow <barstow@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:49:35 -0400
To: "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>
Cc: jose.kahan@w3.org, www-annotation@w3.org
On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 09:28:33AM -0400, Leonard R. Kasday wrote:
> Would you give a pointer to the annotea bookmarklet?

Hi Leonard,

I have been working on the Annotea bookmarklets and their
associated servlet and hope to make a public release by
the end of this week or early next week.  I intend to
announce the availability to this list.

I do want to make it very clear that the stuff I will release
does NOT allow one to create fine-grained annotations.  It
only allows document-level annotations.  I do hope that
someone will have some suggestions on how to do fine-grained
Annotea annotations via bookmarklets.  Better yet, I'd like
to some volunteer(s) to take what I've started and add the
fine-grained support.

Art Barstow
---