Annotated Repository

From: Asim Qayyum <asim.qayyum@utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:15:47 -0500
To: "www-annotation@w3.org" <www-annotation@w3.org>
Hello,

I am doing my PhD research on the usefulness of the implicit knowledge
hidden within the annotations attached to a document. We have built a
repository at our faculty in University of Toronto in which we are
gathering user contributed resources(pointers to articles, books, web
sources etc.) along with user views in the form of annotations attached
to these documents. Future users are also expected to contribute
annotations to the existing resources within this repository along with
adding new resources.

I am currently looking for similar respositories elsewhere which I can
access and perhaps use the annotated database to further my research.
Please let me know if you come across one.

Regards

Asim Qayyum.