PageSeeder now in full release

From: Julie Gibson <julieg@weborganic.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:55:04 +1000
To: www-annotation@w3.org, annotate@cog-tech.com
Hello everyone, this list has gone very silent, and there doesn't seem to be anyone at
all in Australia - I was asking so that i could invite them to the launch in Sydney of
our new agreement with Allette Systems to host PageSeeder and make web sites available
which can carry pageSeeder annotations.

I you're still interested in annotation software take a look at us again - we've set up
more demos than we had before. http://ps.pageseeder.com/
and we have some trial sites available if you want to try it out with your own content.

Cheers
Julie

Julie Gibson                     E-mail: julieg@weborganic.com
Weborganic Systems Pty. Ltd.     http://www.weborganic.com
Level 10, 91 York St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
Phone +61 2 9262 4777