Re: Annotation working group

From: Gerald Oskoboiny <gerald@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 11:42:15 -0400
To: Bryan Thompson <bryan@cog-tech.com>
Cc: www-annotation@w3.org
On Mon, May 15, 2000 at 10:22:12AM -0400, Bryan Thompson wrote:
> Is there any existing mechanism for subscribing to this mailing
> list?  As Jon noted, the web page appears somewhat dated.  The
> link to the W3C annotation group is broken and I can not find
> the information for managing subscriptions to the collaboration
> and annotation mailing lists.

You can join or leave the list by sending "subscribe" or "unsubscribe"
in the subject of a message to <www-annotation-request@w3.org>
(FYI, all properly-configured internet mailing lists should
accept requests at similar addresses, i.e. listname-request.)

More details are available from:

    http://www.w3.org/Mail/

--
Gerald Oskoboiny       <gerald@w3.org>  +1 617 253 2920