Re: Annotation working group

From: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 19:18:31 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-annotation@w3.org
We have a LEAD project in W3C, where we are developing an annotation system
based on a general metadata infrastructure. It has an annotation server
that stores annotations as RDF and we use Amaya as a user interface for the
annotations. The tool will be demonstrated at the developers day at www9 in

Right now we are quite busy finishing some details of the tool and writing
a paper that will explain more thoroughly what we are doing. I'll send more
info to the list after the conference and other related travel.