Re: Annotation software comparisons

Jon Garfunkel wrote:

> It's only a draft now. I shall need to better organize the references. Feel
> free to make comments. I'd like to nail down some definitions for
> annotation system components:
> http://look.boston.ma.us/garf/webdev/annote/software.html

Jon, you might want to take a look on an earlier comparison between
various annotation systems.  This coparison is part of an invited paper
for a Web4Group conference in 1997 (so it's a bit old).  However, I've
used a similar approach as in your draft.  You might want to copy
information about systems that you haven't included yet (e.g. FutPlex,
Hyper-Wave/Hyper-G, and the OSF approach).

- Jakob
--
WORK:                           HOME:
Jakob Hummes                    Jakob Hummes