Re: Thirdvoice White Paper

The w3c often organizes workshops about web-related technologies.  The
IETF did a BOF on annotation a couple of years ago.  It's unclear that
there would be  enough interest to justify a workshop at this point,
but I could be wrong.  Certainly people interested in a workshop
should speak up.

At a smaller level, we could organize a one-time teleconference for
people interested in annotation to talk about annotation for an hour
or so.

-rolf