Re: A LINK tag for documents pointing to ours?

From: Misha Glouberman <mishag@interlog.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 01:37:39 -0500
To: Alejandro Rivero <rivero@sol.unizar.es>, www-html@w3.org
Cc: www-annotation@w3.org
Hey.
I don't know anything about LINK REV, so I hope I'm not misinterpreting
your question. I do know that what your talking about sounds a lot like
backlinks- there are a few folks on the web who have been talking for a
while about making it possible for users to find all the web  pages
pointing to a given page. Is this what you're getting at?

If so, a couple of useful starting points are:
   http://www.unreal.com/web/backlink.htm
     and
   http://www.hss.caltech.edu/~hanson/findcritics.html

Hope this helps.

- Misha

- Misha Glouberman
   "It should be posssible to add comments to any page on the web"
   Find our how: http://www.muchmusic.com/muchmusic/cyberfax/annot.html