I've asked to Apache Foundation coudl organise an AMAYA ressurection

From: HiddenId <courriel_achevrier@yahoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 09:14:55 +0100
To: "www-amaya@w3.org" <www-amaya@w3.org>
Hi all,
I took an initiative: I've send an email to Apache Foundation community, asking if and how, a resurrection of AMAYA project could be launched into Apache Foundation incubator.

I hope to get an answer (or a return) from Incubator Apache Foundation community, about the possibilities of AMAYA resurrection across Apache Foundation Incubator process.
I'm not 100% sure I will get an answer.
If so, or if not, I will post here.
Freely,
Antoine
(hope this initiative will not go against any of current work on AMAYA).