Re: When will the next release be posted?

Good idea!

But can we first ask Laurent what he thinks the basic tasks are (compiling
for different releases of OSs, packaging, etc, identifying and repairing
bugs...) and what he thinks the workload is for those tasks.

One possibility is that we identify separable tasks, and distribute them
over the community.

Steven