Re: Spell checker crash with MacOS 10.8 Mountain Lion.

Many thanks Laurent for your feedback.
It helps me to find out the issue.
In fact, I've installed Mac OS 10.8 on a new partition keeping MacOS 10.6 one.
And I used Amaya from the applications directory of the 10.6 partition.
Now when I copy and then run Amaya on the 10.8 partition the spell checker works fine.

By the way, how is it possible to generate a newer dictionary ?
Like a recent one from Mozilla for example.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/language-tools/

Regards, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr