Re: Amaya version 11.44 with Mountain Lion

Hello,

This problem appeared since a previous version of Mac OSX, while it
worked well before.
We haven't found the cause, it seems that amaya is loosing some events.
One fix would be to use a more recent version of the library wxwidgets,
but it implies a lots of work and amaya is not maintained for the moment.
Reloading the document do some reinitializations and fix the problem
(temporarily, unfortunately).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Laurent