Re: How to filter a corrupted html file (corrupted for Amaya) ?

Try uploading your file to the html validator at validator.w3.org/
<http://validator.w3.org/>. It should be able to find anything in the
file that is invalid. Then fix the error in your favorite text editor
and try opening it in Amaya again after it passes the validator checks.

Keith Rubow