How to filter a corrupted html file (corrupted for Amaya) ?

From: Boris Kadir <boris.kadir@lcpcomtech.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 08:52:56 +0100
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>
Hello,

I have a problem with a html file: Amaya crashes every time I reach a
certain place.

The file seems to be corrupted at this point. (Although I can open and read
it without problem in Notepad++, Wordpad, Dreamweaver...)

How can I filter the file in order to recover a "clean" (for Amaya) html
file?
How can I detect the source of the problem ?

I've tried to open and save the file in Wordpad (in text mode).
I'm trying to create piece by piece a new document by partial cup & paste
operations.

The problems remains the same: Amaya crashes when it reaches this point.

Can you help me ? (I spend a good part of yesterday trying to solve this
problem.)

Thank you by advance
Boris Kadir