Re: [Announce] Amaya 11.4.4

From: Helder Magalh„es <helder.magalhaes@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 23:28:56 +0000
To: Laurent Carcone <carcone@w3.org>
Cc: "www-amaya@w3.org" <www-amaya@w3.org>, www-amaya-dev <www-amaya-dev@w3.org>
> Hello,

Hi everyone,

> The Amaya team has released a new version of Amaya (11.4.4)

Great! Glad to see another Amaya release. :-)

> This release includes the bug fixes made in the cvs base since the last
> release. For more details see:
> http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/New.html

Could you please add anchors to each release for each release (at
least in latest releases) so one can refer to this version
improvements as http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/New.html#v11_4_4 for
example?

Tightly related, I'd also suggest renaming "New" to "Changelog", as
that's what it actually contains: I wouldn't exactly call "new" to
1996's 0.9 version of Amaya. ;-)

Cheers,
 Helder