Re: Amaya

From: Hugh Sasse <hgs@dmu.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 10:42:11 +0000 (GMT)
To: Jeff Hunt <jeffhunt90@gmail.com>
cc: "Martin J. Dürst" <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>, www-amaya@w3.org, bill <bill@saturn.hugpar.gen.nz>
I've not tried to build amaya in a long time but
configure --help
should tell you whether it will accept options to tell it where these
libraries are.  And you should have the option to set $CFLAGS as well
if you prefer to put -L/path/to/lib entries in there.

There should be a log file with more verbose information in there as
well, config.log, I think.

        HTH
        Hugh