Re: Amaya

From: Martin J. Dürst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 13:40:16 +0900
To: Jeff Hunt <jeffhunt90@gmail.com>
CC: www-amaya@w3.org, bill <bill@saturn.hugpar.gen.nz>

On 2012/01/05 12:52, Jeff Hunt wrote:
> I tried this request on the Amaya development site but no answer.
> I am trying to compile Amaya from the CVS. I am using an uo to date
> Ubuntu 11.10 I have had to add a number of libraries and now the
> configure only fails on the last few steps with the errors below. It
> seems I actually have these things installed. Anyone any ideas what I
> do?
>
> checking if GTK+ is version>= 2.6... yes
> checking for X11/Xlib.h... yes
> checking for X11/XKBlib.h... yes
> checking for Xinerama... no
> configure: WARNING: Xinerama not found; disabling wxDisplay
> checking for -lSM - X11 session management... no
> configure: WARNING: libSM not found; disabling session management detection
> checking for OpenGL headers... not found
> checking for GL/gl.h... yes
> checking GL/glu.h usability... yes
> checking GL/glu.h presence... yes
> checking for GL/glu.h... yes

It seems you downloaded these files, and they are in the right place.

> checking for -lGL... no
> checking for -lMesaGL... no

These are checks for library linking flags. It may be that the libraries
are not yet built, or not installed at a place where Amaya (well, not
actually Amaya, but wxWidgets) expects them. Please check your library
load path environment variable and the directories given therein.

Regards,   Martin.