Re: Development of Amaya

From: Bill Braun <bbraun@hlthsys.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 15:41:18 -0400
To: john Culleton <john@wexfordpress.com>
CC: www-amaya@w3.org

On 8/23/2011 3:19 PM, john Culleton wrote:
> I note that the current version is dated 2010. Has development ceased?

Quoted from another thread...

Hello,

Amaya has been mainly funded by INRIA (a French national research
institute) in collaboration with the W3C.
Unfortunately, Irene Vatton has not been replaced and there is no
full-time people working on Amaya currently. With Vincent, we try to
dedicate some time to maintain it, there are some pending modifications
in the cvs base and we'll try to make a release soon. But more important
developments will depend on new funds or external contributions.
Maybe Vincent has more recent infos.

Thanks,
Laurent Carcone