Re: Wowsers

As I use Windows (XP now, older versions at earlier times) I can't say
about build problems. As for your other problems, Amaya is intended as
an editor, not a browser, and Amaya is intended for editing and
displaying standards compliant web pages.

Web pages that are not standards compliant generally do not display
identically in all browsers, and cannot be expected to display as
intended in all browsers.

If you have come across standards compliant web pages that do not
display correctly in Amaya, then that is quite another matter, and then
the Amaya team will welcome information about which web pages that is,
and preferably also what the problems are.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Rębild / Christian Raebild