Re: How do I insert an email link in Amaya???

If I may add my point of view, to put mailto links in a Web page today
is no longer the best solution due to two main reasons:

1) E-mail address harvesting by spam databases.

2) The percentage of users that don't install local e-mail clients is
growing every day. Those use Web clients such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo
and others and haven't local client installed on their PC able to reacts
to mailto links (think about the increasing users of iPAD, smartphones
and NetPCs with, in many cases, software-gadgets already designed to
operate with remote http Web-based e-mail systems).

Considering above points you may put broken links as "someone @
somewhe.dom" or use a PNG image to share e-mail address, remembering, in
this case, to insert the alternative text description (ALT) for who (I
think very few people) use text-only browser or for who need
Web-text-to-speech (TTS) software.

Cristiano