Re: When will the next release be posted?

Agreed. I am using Amaya every day right now for writing a textbook
(using a microformat and PrinceXML as the backend). It has a tolerable
"what you see is what you need" display and great keyboard shortcuts,
but it also has stability issues that obviously aren't getting
addressed.