XHTML+RDFa

From: Lars Bruzelius <Lars.C.A.Bruzelius@telia.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 08:57:52 +0200
To: www-amaya@w3.org
How do I use Dublin Core expressed in RDF to describe a document? A
document created by Amaya with the profile "XHTML+RDFa" is by default
saved with an "html" file extension. However if I include Dublin Core
expressed in RDF in the head of the document, the contents are
displayed by Amaya and other browsers. I.e. in the example below the
text "Lars Bruzelius" is displayed.

             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
   <rdf:Description>
     <dc:creator>Lars Bruzelius</dc:creator>
   </rdf:Description>
</rdf:RDF>

This behaviour is not what I expected. I understand that I can
supress the content from being displayed using css:

rdf\:Description {display: none}

This works with other browsers, but not Amaya. What is the proper way
of using Dublin Core expressed in RDF in [X]HTML-files? I do not want
to use meta statements or external rdf files.

Lars Bruzelius,
Artillerigatan 13,
SE-752 37  Upsala,
Sweden.