Re: Numeric keypad

Hello Cay,

Indeed, Amaya doesn't manage the numeric keypad correctly when the
NumLock is off, and I fear there is no way to go round this problem with
the amaya.keyboard file.
I made a patch in the code to fix this problem, but as it is a tricky
part of the application I prefer to discuss it with other developers
before to commit it in cvs base.
It should be available in the next release.

Thanks,
Laurent Carcone