Re: [Feature request] File date and time check

Hello Steven,

Steven Pemberton a écrit :
> This is taken from how emacs works, and has saved my bacon a number of
> times there, and would have saved me a lot of work if Amaya also did
> it. It consists of two checks:
>
> 1) If the document is in 'unedited' state (i.e. where ^S has no
> effect), and I start to edit it, if it is possible to check the date
> and time of the original file, and the date and time of the file has
> changed since loading the document, warn "the document has changed on
> disk, are you sure you want to edit it?"

We'll add this feature on our todo list.

> 2) Similarly, just before saving a file, check that the date and time
> of the destination is still the same as it was, warning "The document
> has changed on disk, are you sure you want to save it?" if not.

Amaya used to manage the http etags but there was some problems and some
users complained because they couldn't save their document, there was a
'conflict' message even when they were the only ones to modify the
document. so we disabled this option.

Regards,
Laurent Carcone