Re: automatic replacement: entities and applet stuff

From: pfb42 <pf.buonsante@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 02:05:52 -0800 (PST)
To: www-amaya@w3.org

uhm, have I just realized I have used offensive language in my
last reply. Sorry about that, I did not mean to.
I thought that the offensive word I've used was an euphemism
of some sort, because in Italian it sounds like that. Typical "false
friend".

Someone pointed out that actually *it is* offensive, so apologies again.

Cheers,

Francesco