Re: HTML Beautify Feature

Juan Lanus wrote:
> Hi Bill,
> Hmmm ... now I'm not sure ... didn't check it.
> Yes, it does something. No, there is not a preference besides the
> source code line length, that I enlarge to environ 120 chars.
> Check it if you want to:
>
>    1. open a file in Amaya
>    2. open the source view
>    3. do some contro + - to reduce the font size and see more text at once
>    4. modify the source by adding a few spaces, breaking lines, whatever
>    5. click in the source view, where you introduced the changes
>    6. control + s to save the file
>    7. now click in the source view and notice how it changes
>
> The lines are indented, broken lines are joined, blank space is
> normalized, copy text appears in black and markup in blue, etc.
> In happens in my Amaya 11.3.1 under Windows XP.
> Saludos!
> --
> Juan Lanus

Hello Juan,

If I start here:

<a class="ppage" href="orgperfdev/index.html">Organizational Performance
and Development</a></h2>

and create this with a hard return

<a class="ppage"
href="orgperfdev/index.html">Organizational Performance and
Development</a></h2>

then save, close then open Source View, it does repair it back to:

<a class="ppage" href="orgperfdev/index.html">Organizational Performance
and Development</a></h2>

However, almost all of the markup code in the whole document is flush
left, even if I had beautified it manually beforehand.

Bill B