Re: HTML Beautify Feature

Amaya already has a completely reasonable beautifying function.
I think it activates when one saves the file.
There are some issues with HTML beautifying because the added whitespace
sometimes is rendered, so lines have to be split inside tags. IMO this
cannot be solved and I'm not shure but it might not ba an issue in XML
files.
--
Juan Lanus
UX Designer