Re: Encoding and validation

Hello Bill,

I guess the difference comes from the selection. If you call the 'Save
As' menu from the source view (your selection is in the source view),
you 'll get the first  dialogue box, if you call it when your selection
is in the main view, you will get the second box.
You can do this operation from the main view only.

Hope this helps,
Laurent Carcone