Re: Translate manual of Amaya to Spanish

From: Helder Magalh„es <helder.magalhaes@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 07:45:09 +0000
To: henryzurieta@email.com
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org
Hi Henry,

> I want to translate the Amaya Manual to Spanish language.

Great, it's always good to have an extra supported language, in my opinion! ;-)

> This translation helps the Amaya project?

I'm convinced it does, although I'm not part of the development team.
I'd suggest subscribing/sending a message to www-amaya-doc [1] as that
is the right place for this sort of discussion. :-)

I just noticed a translation to Spanish [2] (accessible from the
welcome page [3]) of the Amaya web page is also available, although
severely outdated. Maybe you could also give a little support with
that afterward? :-)

Cheers,
 Helder

[1] http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/Mailing.html