Background rendering issue...

From: Walter S. Heath <WalMarHeath@Comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:17:15 -0500
To: amaya <www-amaya@w3.org>
Hi,
I have attached a set of files for a simple example three column with
header and footer page that I copied from book:

    Sams Teach Yourself CSS
    ISBN: 0-672-32745-7
    page: 201

It renders fine on Firefox and Internet Explorer but has a problem on
the Amaya browser. I am running Amaya 11.3 (Dec 2 2009) and Firefox
3.0.17 -- and an old Windows XP version(?) of Internet Explorer.

I am just learning Amaya, so the problem may be mine.

I spent forty years writing software (MIT Lincoln Lab) and understand
that software is grown (like a tree) not built (like a house), so I
understand the difficulty of creating a program of this complexity.

Amaya looks like a great program. Thanks for making it available!

Walter S. Heath

back01.gif
(image/gif attachment: back01.gif)

back02.gif