A couple of faults

From: Richard Mellersh <richard@the-sett.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 15:24:04 +0000
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Hi,

I'm not a clever progammer or college student. I am a user at 60 years old and
have always tried to do my web pages myself.

Some years ago I used an earlier version of Amaya I now have version 11.2
running under Mandriva Linux - Spring 2009 with all auto updates.

My problems are with opening files using the buttons.  In several places - I
havn't tried all permutations yet - the file open dialogue starts and when I
choose browse it all locks up and if I try to close this window another
dialogue invites me to close the whole of Amaya and  the work I have done is
lost.

Please help

Thanks
Richard Mellersh