Bug wrapping after <sub>

From: Dominique Meeùs <dominique@d-meeus.be>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 07:58:41 +0100
To: Amaya list <www-amaya@w3.org>
By the way, while adjusting the width of my window in Amaya, with an
example about another bug, I see the dot in CO2. (where 2 is a
subscript) going alone to the next line. Punctuation should stay
attached to the word. See code and screen capture attached.

There is a CSS clause in the subscript. I could cut the CSS class, save
the file and still keep the wrong wrapping. But the rendering in Amaya
is quite unstable. Before I could capture the screen, a change in the
height of the window (!!!), without changing the width, made the
wrapping change. OK, I just closed Amaya and opened the example again
and there it is: the noCSS capture.

wrappingsub.png
(image/png attachment: wrappingsub.png)

wrapnoCSS.png