Re: Can Amaya manage external css?

Le vendredi 28 août 2009 à 14:29 -0700, IvanGabor a écrit :
> Please, answer me if it is possible to manage external css in Amaya. I
> enabled an external stylesheet, but anyway, I got only inline css. Not even
> embedded css. I think that inline css is so totally meaningsless. %-| I want
> to get at least embedded css, but external is best. I try and try untill I
> know that it is impossible.

It's possible to link an external CSS stylesheet to a mml document with
a PI.
You can do that with Amaya: Call the command Format > Stylesheets > Link

  o If the stylesheet is open within a tab you can select "Click",
    switch to the tab and click.
  o If the stylesheet is not open within a tab you have to enter the URI

When you confirm Amaya will generate the PI.

--
Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inria.fr>
INRIA