Re: edition impossible

From: Laurent Carcone <carcone@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:13:52 +0200
To: flallemand <fabrice.lallemand@ac-clermont.fr>
CC: www-amaya@w3.org
Hello Fabrice,

flallemand wrote:
> I have a problem with Amaya.
> After a lot of hesitations

Why so much hesitations ?

> I decided ti use it, but some html files are
> not editable.
> I don't understand why : I created an index.html file which I can edit
> and modify.
> Now I have created severall pages based on the same model (I used the
> save as command) and this files are not writable : I can open them, but
> I can't type anything !!!
> What's the matter ?

As Hugh said in a previous mail, can you tell us which version you are
using and on which platform.
Can you also look at the permissions for those files and try to edit
them in a text editor.
Are the different files in the same directory ?
You can send us such a file so that we can test this problem.

Thanks,
Laurent Carcone