Re: edition impossible

From: Hugh Sasse <hgs@dmu.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:53:27 +0100 (BST)
To: flallemand <fabrice.lallemand@ac-clermont.fr>
cc: www-amaya@w3.org, Laurent Carcone <carcone@w3.org>
On Mon, 30 Mar 2009, flallemand wrote:

> I have a problem with Amaya.
> After a lot of hesitations I decided ti use it, but some html files are
> not editable.
> I don't understand why : I created an index.html file which I can edit
> and modify.
> Now I have created severall pages based on the same model (I used the
> save as command) and this files are not writable : I can open them, but
> I can't type anything !!!
> What's the matter ?

I'm not on the dev team, but for what it's worth:
It might be useful to say which platform you are on.  I'd also look
at the files themselves and see if the permissions (Windows: attributes)
are correct.  Make sure you own them and they are writeable (by you).
You may need to check the permissions of the various directories in which
they are stored.

> Thank you

        HTH
        Hugh