wishlist

From: flow space <cellstorm3@operamail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 06:18:10 +0100
To: www-amaya@w3.org
hello

from plain wysiwyg perspective:

would be nice to paste images from clipboard.
also, a possibility to save defaults would be nice.

I mean I get crazy when I always have to enter an alt text if I insert an image. Just put the image's name as default alt text, and I'm happy, or the last thing entered.

Also, why does It not recognize and keep settings I make?
when I make a table, I want to have my settings as I entered them before.