Amaya 11.1 installed on Windows2003 server - Unable to open the application

From: <hema.chandra@bt.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:25:17 -0000
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>
Hi,

	We have installed Amaya 11.1 on WindowsXP machine and its
working fine with out any issues, we really liked the interface and
especially "WYSIWYG" editor.

            Then we installed the application on our "Windows2003
server" and noticed that we are unable to open the application,
something blinks (Can see Amaya on task manager too for a split of a
second) and disappears and nothing happens.

	Is this to do with compatibility issue..

Your help will be much appreciated,
Thanks and regards,
Hemachandra