Amaya - Menu changes!

From: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 10:25:19 +0100 (MET)
To: www-amaya@w3.org
A few changes to the latest version of Amaya I hadn't seen noted on
the list.

1. The "File" and "Edit" menus seem to have gone ..

2. Documentation has moved to http://www.amaya.biz/

A test in London suggests fonts have changed too (see below)

I understand that Amaya does mean something in Sanscrit - the A being
a prefix of some sort on Maya, which means

Maya (Sanskrit). Illusion ; the cosmic power which renders phenomenal
existence and the perceptions thereof possible. In Hindu philosophy
that alone which is changeless and eternal is called reality ; all
that which is subject to change through decay and differentiation and
which has therefore a begining and an end is regarded as maya - illusion

or

Maya - illusion; that which is not; Sri Bhagavan’s external potency
which influences the living entities to accept the false egoism of
being independent enjoyers of this material world

Do not confuse with Maya:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?id=7635018&siteID=123112
"The award-winning Autodesk® Maya® software is a powerful, integrated
3D modeling, animation, visual effects, and rendering solution"

or anna-maya:

"According to the Taittiriya Upanishad, the lowest level of
consciousness in embodied life, the level in which one lives just to
eat."

IMG_0343.JPG

IMG_0344.JPG

IMG_0345.JPG