Re: Re: Amaya 11 and Ubuntu fails

From: <BadaBingPC@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 14:59:58 +0000
To: Vadim Peretokin <vperetokin@gmail.com>, www-amaya@w3.org
Hi Vadim,
Unfortunately the one you mention above at w3.org/amaya/user/bindist.html
is the one that I attempted to install...
I'll definitely report the bug. I'd really like to use this application on
my Ubuntu machine. I'ma new Ubuntu user (five days now) and I really love
it. I'm an experienced windows user and web development author
http://expressionwebstepbystep.com and I'd really like to have something to
do design work with on my non-windows machine.

Thanks again,
Chris

On Jan 28, 2009 9:12am, Vadim Peretokin <vperetokin@gmail.com> wrote:
> That would be a Ubuntu bug that the package doesn't install from the
standard repository, so please report it at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+filebug

http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/BinDist.html