Re: snapshot 4

Le vendredi 19 juin 2009 à 15:12 -0400, ve3ll@cogeco.ca a écrit :
> the included image shows that when the tools are showing
> on a smaller monitor   there is no helpful scrollbar to look
> at any dialog  like Apply Class ......
> The designers have ass/u/me'd big monitor displays ....

The scrollbar was suppressed when the Customizable option is introduced.
That option lets you:
 o Re-order the list of panels
 o Display panels on both sides to get access to all tools at the same
time
 o Remove/Add a panel

If you prefer to use the left/or right standard panel, you can close a
sub-panel to get access to following sub-panels by clicking on the
sub-panel title.

--
Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inria.fr>
INRIA