RE: Amaya on Ubuntu x64

Le mercredi 17 septembre 2008 à 10:32 +0100, CPK Smithies a écrit :

> Just to confirm that the 9.5 release (which is the "official" Ubuntu
> version still) is stable on Ubuntu 64-bit. I would be happy to test
> the
> new release (I have a 32-bit and a 64-bit running here) when I get a
> chance, but my offer is not intended to deny anyone else that
> pleasure...
>
> CPKS

Normally  32-bit version should work on a 64-bit platform.
If it's true, you can test the 10 release and snapshots provided at:
 http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/BinDist.html

A new snapshot should be available by end of the month and the next
release one month later. Not sure we could generate a 64-bit version.

Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inria.fr>
INRIA