Re: Tabs misbehave when opening repeated links

On Monday 03 March 2008 17:23, Helder Magalhćes wrote:

I understand your remark, but we implemented that restriction to prevent
several edited versions of the same document. Browsers allow one to open
several versions of the same document as it's not possible to change the
document contents.
What is the position of other users?

--
Irčne Vatton @ INRIA Rhōne-Alpes