Re: Bug, Amaya 10.0: Fails Acid2 Browser Test

Hello,

Amaya is an authoring tool and not a browser.
Empty elements (div, p) must be displayed in Amaya because the user may need
to click on it and insert text within. That completely changes the rendering
of documents like acid2 test.
I also think strange that somebody spends time to take advantage of CSS
errors. Our goal is to help users to generate pages without error (Amaya
reports errors for that), and not to win the price of the best rendering
effect of pages with errors.

--
Irène Vatton @ INRIA Rhône-Alpes