[BUG] Corrupt document display on Macbook

From: Andrew Runnalls <A.R.Runnalls@kent.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:25:33 +0000
To: www-amaya@w3.org
On a fairly new Macbook (purchased in December 2007), I find that
documents displayed in Amaya have blocks of pixels displaced or
duplicated, apparently in a random fashion.  I attach a screenshot
showing the Amaya welcome page thus corrupted.  The screenshot is of
version 10.0, but the problem also afflicted 9.55.  I have not
observed a similar problem in any other application.

Andrew Runnalls
University of Kent

screendump.tiff
(image/tiff attachment: screendump.tiff)