Amaya crash

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 19:00:14 +0100
To: www-amaya@w3.org
I had selected some text, Ctrl-L-L to add a link, mis-pasted
something into the main window, did that again, undo, tried again,
this time into the URL dialogue, then crash.

I'm attaching the crash information that the Macintosh logged.

This is with the latest snapshot.

Note that it's not *easily* reproducible; however, I'd notice that
there is some formatting fishiness for the links I've been editing
that way; each of them was the only child of an <li>.

--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>  +33-4-89063488