Re: Where did the style class combo box go?

From: Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:47:05 +0100
To: Cay Horstmann <cay@horstmann.com>
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org

On Monday 18 February 2008 22:09, Cay Horstmann wrote:
> Irene Vatton wrote:
> > On Saturday 16 February 2008 00:13, Cay Horstmann wrote:
> >> In previous versions, there was a nifty combo box that listed all CSS
> >> styles defined in the included style sheets. I can't find it in Amaya 10
> >> (Feb 12 2008). I hope it isn't gone for good--it is one of my favorite
> >> features.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Cay
> >
> > It depends on your current Amaya profile.
>
> Ok, right now, I have the Advanced profile, and I see an "Apply class"
> tool.  Unfortunately, that tool only has 4 elements, (no_class),
> ..background, .center, .copyright, and no scroll bars. Why isn't it
> picking up the classes from the document's style sheets?

Normally the "Apply class" tool lists all classes defined in the document and
applied CSS style sheets. I made a test with a local document all classes are
listed in that tool. Could you send us a document that shows that bug.

There is also a new "List of style sheets" tool that allows one to manage and
open style sheets linked to the document.

--
Irène Vatton @ INRIA Rhône-Alpes